White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lmao in here. Man. I aint got nothing for yall. Only person in here whos prolly fucking bitches like i did when i was tearing it up is muffy. Except back then i was in the program and super clean.. my bitches were drug free had jobs and theyre own shit lmao. Damn muff. I remember i shared a house with 5 black cats out in beltsville md. Dog they used to love me in there. Had the best time of my life living in that house for 2 years. Most of took 200 hundred bitches through that crib. Not even exagerating yo. Real talk. Tore them walls up in there.. They was like "Damn Chris dog, How is it you keep one coming through front door and one going out the back 24/7 lmmfao. "You keep the house live as fuck, we hope you never leave lmaoo"

Needless to say. Ive had my share of ass and it aint always gonna be the best piece you eber had. Dont matter what walk of life she from. You could have the cleanest most professional well groomed bitch and she got the worst pussy ever. I had this chick once, bad as fuck.. Just one example.. She was stacked yo. Looked like drew barrymore. But she was built like a brick shithouse yo.. Big old d's, phatter than phat ass.. The type of girl when you walk past a dude with her they get salty as shit cause you can tell they just hating looking and shaking they head like why the fuck she with him and not me type shit... But real talk... Some of the worst pussy i ever had, you just dont know til you get up in it for real. She was so sexy though man wtfff. So i still managed to get her pregnant tho... Had a miscarriage according to her but idk if she was really pregnant cause she hit me with that when i told i her i couldnt fuck with her no more, on some ole "keep a nigga baby" type shit.. but thats another story. Anyway thats just one example man.. Ive had some bomb ass pussy in my life but ive had some shit that really makes you wonder wtf did i just get myself into type of a hole lmmfao... Anyway. Carry on yall. My player days is long since over tbh. Phill will tell you tho.. Shit i was in virginia with my wife who i was currently legally seperated with but was working on shit though... Anyway it was phills bday we was at the bar. One of the vet doctors he worked for was there. flirting with me hard as fuck all night. Man she end up coming back to phills place with us cause i asked her to.. Seriously she was jive hot imo. Woulda smashed straight up..and i know she wanted some cock but my wife was there and we were currently working through some shit. My wife was a G though so she was running game all night to, cant lie man .. Had niggas buying her drinks at the bar and she would bring them to me and shit.an all around real G type woman. Miss her friendship alot sometimes. But We just never worked out together man. Anyway thats another story to. Lol.. But ok thats my 2cents pzs

Last edited by Geno; 06-20-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote