Old 04-20-2019, 01:55 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i use the mousewheel too, 11 zooms with it as well, but not while you have a click engaged.

im shitty at explanations. i zoom way in with the mousewheel, click where i want a chop to start, hold it and move the mouse right to highlight/drag a selection area. in 8, i could zoom out while having the click engaged and dragging the selection, know what i mean? so i never let go of the click while zooming in/out and dragging. but this isn't letting me zoom out or in while dragging until i let go of the click.

maybe i should get 10?

i remember there being a reason i never moved from 8 though, i thought it was something to do about looping the playback selection but it has those options, i'm guessing this is why i never upgraded

edit- so basically i could highlight/select a much bigger area quickly because i could zoom out while highlighting.