Thread: WRITE WEEK #4
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 02:51 AM   #8
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

-Good thing we have these warm winter coats, cause the cold really blows on this low windy road. Hey, peep over there man, an old shitty boat. But maybe it's a bear trap? Oh shit idunno. Lately I been scared man, these poachers are pro. They've even prepared traps that glow in the snow. So in the middle of the night I'm out havin a piss, and see this twinkling light in the massive abyss. Naturally since I'm attracted to this, I get up and climb to the flash in the distance. Bam! An instant I see my neighbor get took. I ran to the fish pit and laid in the brook. And later I looked, and old buddy was dead. Cause there wasn't much left but the blood he had shed. So fuck all the guess-work. I ain't exploring that crashed ship. And the sun will probly set first before we could chance it. So forward advancement is the only thing I’m focused on. And the more we is gabbin’, the more the minutes float along. The storm is gonna blow and all we gotta do is find relief. But the worse conditions go, then all I wanna do is try to sleep. Gotta move, cause time’s petite, and options are slim here.
-Stop it dude, we’re tired and weak. I’m not gonna sit here while your talkin’ to me I’m tryna keep warm and that ship’s near.
The warning was missed, cause in the morning would sit clear. 2 dead bears according to this here. One trapped and one starved. Solo adrift in their loneliest crypts there. The Polars who disappeared. The moral of the story? Never quarrel you big bears. Cause you never really know if tomorrow will get here.