View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:24 AM   #6
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

I felt this was alright maybe for a round 1 or 2 battle but this ... For you two this felt rushed. Trust i would've slain either of these verses so youre lucky Adonis dqed me since I was coming with heat.

Lars LOL depicts himself cheating in The last round. I thought it was pretty funny tbh read it twice for Lulz. Didn't really connect to the topic at all until the last 4 lines. Discord mention and incandescent with rage shade was funny. The sad thing is, Adonis is so dumb he
He'll think it's a parody verse, not knowing it's 95% real inn you're eyes that you cheated like a lying lil girl and provoked general discussion due to knowing you lost even with dr votes and adonis' retarded vote. I preferred your mix of disparate fairy tales although i didn't prefer that.

Witty at least connected to the story with a chemo patient escaping into her book fantasies. Tbh I much preferred your verse against blue it had a lot more nuance and beautiful writing. My fav section of the verse was the first time she enters the portal to escape via a book. The rhymes were dope as per usual but a certain focus and depth was missing compared to a great verse from witty like round 3.

V/ witty, not close

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 08-25-2019 at 09:27 AM.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote