View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 11:41 PM   #1481
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Milton John --

I'm tenacious with raps; scraping your back; longhorn KUKAZOO; from the tenacious of w(r)ap!
I got scrapes on my back from tape and the slack; I got from it was scraping your back!!

I got 2 bars for you KUKAZOO; and I got two bars for you; KUKAZOO!
2 bars idiot..not 1..not 2..not 1..not 2..not 1..not 2..not 1..not 2..not 1..not 2..not 1..not 2..not 1..not 2..not 1 but 4 FOUR!!

[IMG]https://fthmb.tqn.com/h-vtndA8DxGOSD...4db310cd40.jpg[/IMG]

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm tenacious with raps; SCRAPING YOUR BACK; TENACIOUS WITH RAPS?! SCRAPING YOUR BACK!!
I'm tenacious with raps; scraping your back! How can you be tenacious with raps; scraping your back!!!!

I'm tenacious with raps; scraping your back; A ZILLION COMPUTERS ON THE FROST BITE/BYTE//
A ZILLION COMPUTERS ON THE FROST BITE: I'll put a dick to your ''PUPIL/PUPIL''; COCK EYED//!!