View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 12:23 AM   #33
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Text use to be fun as hell...all jokes aside....back when text leagues would regularly have 30,40,50 participating at once...guys would literally work for years to champ leagues...I know it sounds lame but as teens in the late 90's early 2000's this was our hobby....I put dedication into champing the rbl and shit was fun trying and finally beung successful...I wanted to win March madness at upn bad and never could....I remember how fun this shit use to be.....it's wack as fuck looking back on it but at the time as a 15 year old....shit was dope as fuck

I remember a bar from my first text battle on a forum at tupac.net

I hit hoes, u a fag....got ya girl on her back
I spit cold hard facts...and I'm spitting you wack

Bwahsgs

That’s kinda how I felt about hip hop ave back in like 06-08 most of these guys would remember. Thousands of online rappers many legit battlers still today. But some say this shits dead and mock it but I’m still chillin
josh s is offline   Reply With Quote