View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 06:34 AM   #16
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Every week it’s dicks & gay jizz.. maaann what u thrash down’s nerdy..
ur lines are a tutorial.. on what to sharpie on a face if your boy passed out early.
alright
Grow up bitch.. ima kill u, ur verse & whoever u conspire with..
rhymes give off a Superbad feelin.. & the content in seth’s lunchbox inspired it.
not feelin
Plus save that asian gahbage. You need to change ya flow coward..
only impact them yellow bars have is putting ya phone battery on low power.
decent here
so shut it & do mee a favor.. he‘s not a legend so we aint seein who greater..
i’m beatin this hater.. his wordplay sounds like lloyd christmas fuckn readin the paper.
nah this was corny
Res a streetball GOAT.. for u my accuracy’s gonna hurt like sin..
when i pick-up, i’m shootin for captain.. & it’s gonna go through his shirts & skin.
very creative angle here, overall good bar
u gettin served now, the tre beamin.. it’ll be horror, the place screamin..
the flow, u stay bleedin.. i’ll grab the fifth and wave at ur face: you daydreaming.
this was all around fire imo. Wording, execution, concept, everything was done just right, props.
i slay heathens.. it’s a slight interest- ur death gives me bright images..
shotty blast, i’m getting off with Blue blood.. u can blame it on white privilege.
good again
Oh u married huh. But the way u post here ur bae wont stay til the end..
cold shoulder. she built an ice wall the night’s watch would be afraid to defend.
this is cool, prob hit more more me since I’m a GoT fan
you both gonna spite this, aint no one care i’m leaving you lifeless..
slicin through thick and thin.. shiiiittt this knife is more loyal than ya wife is.
nah this is overly done to give any credit to
now it’s a Pick 6, lotto boom.. big nose: give me nozzle room..
cave u in: be ina grotto soon.. machine on ur voicebox: yea that’s how my auto tune.
this was cool
the blade to ur neck.. sizzle the open wound with some salt & vinegar..
decapitate youu. then see me ‘head carrying’ like a fuckin african villager.
concept was dope but wording and execution lacked a bit which took away from the overall impact of the bar, but overall was still pretty good
I just WRECKED this goon.. eybody nervous, i vex the room..
surprise bitch.. last thing comin ‘out of the Blue’ is the bullet through his exit wound.
nah

6 nice
1 ok
1 Decent
4 misses

Vs

i’ll wet ya noodle Res. You never gave me a beast impression
i only consider you Pho cuz you’re a Tiny Asian Herb i can eat in seconds
lol dope
so this pussy wants a fight?! then things fin to get graveee tonight
no Vital Signs - i’ll ’put a Stick to this Square tryna Pickett’ like a Labor Strike
good again
tore thru the SC but FLOPPED n' Cale sent you on a walk to Jesus
you didn't just run out of gas.. u hitchhiked, got ass fucked & chopped to pieces
damn, nice
i laughed when this burnout got a title shot & tried to throw connectors..
he Fell Flat ‘Denzel put'em in a Hospital Bed’ like scenes from The Bone Collector
good again
kill the gun talk, we’ve seen your pics & know ur mode is neutral
yaa you’re makin the Tech Boom.. lookin like a nerd that writes code for Google
this is OK
this isnt one of Cleft’s techno jams. this is death from the get-go fam
techs go blam when i put the ’Beams to ur Eyes & Open-Up’ like a Retinal Scan
pretty cool
always lying about a “kill-list” of homies that u’ve clapped w/ some force..
while you ‘Make-up a Body’ i'll have the funeral director doin that to your corpse
alright
if his crew ever did cop ammo n’ we saw these ferries arm’d w/ a blicky..
we'd know the ‘Rounds are being Carried by Bitches,’ no Arianny & Brittney
nah, your first clear miss
once i fuck your girl & ur cryin i'm takin’ out a front page ad
what i did between the legs’ll embarrass you.. u’d think i hitcha w/ a Nutmeg Pass
cool, I can always dig a soccer reference
she begs me for dick. bitch loves me cuz my wallet is fatty
tell her more bend & w/ the Hierarch she does its no wonder she’s callin me Daddy
ok
dead em in front of his whole class when i rush w/ blades into it..
slit his throat w/ such force it’ll leave the ‘Apple on his Desk’ like his favorite student
wording a bit choppy at the end but I still really liked it, nice
watch ya ass get popped! car window rollin' down when i blast the glock
‘Slide out the Side’ & put you on the ground so quick they’re callin me an Astronaut
nah

7 nice
3 ok
2 misses

Damn this battle was fuckin fire, no other way to put it. Can easily be the battle of the season so far, both guys had really solid shit and a wide variety of material that anyone can get behind. Yeah sure using a plethora of wordplay, gun lines, jokes etc is definitely refreshing and can give you the upperhand in a battle but I never judge based on that kinda stuff. If the bar is good, the bar is good - regardless what it is. Resin you had a lot of dope shit and by the end of your verse I was like there’s no way blue can top this, especially the way he’s been dropping lately...but I guess I was wrong. Blue, you seemed very motivated to kill resin with this verse and the writing was excellent. Either you purposely placed your weakest bars in the perfect spots or that’s just how it ended up but man your first 7 bars were all hits. I was shocked, but that’s dope af and I can’t knock it. In the end I have blue with the all around better verse, harder hits and less misses. I wasn’t gonna vote on this because of how many line y’all decided to post but I’m glad I did. Definitely worth the read.

Vote Blue Bayou
Topical Head