View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 01:43 AM   #67
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
@Innovator

You might not be the one to ask, but on my phone the 'Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments' subsection defaults to unopened. As in, I have to click on it to see the leagues. Is this default for everybody? It could hurt views on the league.

I would like the league to succeed. I'll make a sticky in OM advertising the league. People are posting open mic pieces at a steady clip. There's no reason this cant go the whole way.

@Diode I know you dislike spotlighting leagues but our writing leagues have been pretty dormant for awhile. Couldn't hurt to spotlight the league for the firs 3-4 weeks.
Where it has “Netcees Leagues and Tornaments” on that darker green heading, scroll all the way to the right of the page on your phone. Youll see a small arrow that will be pointed either up or down. It’s to collapse/expand the forum /sub forum headings.

You probably clicked on it by mistake at some point while browsing from your phone. Simple fix.