Old 09-21-2018, 09:33 PM   #65
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
@Innovator

You might not be the one to ask, but on my phone the 'Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments' subsection defaults to unopened. As in, I have to click on it to see the leagues. Is this default for everybody? It could hurt views on the league.

I would like the league to succeed. I'll make a sticky in OM advertising the league. People are posting open mic pieces at a steady clip. There's no reason this cant go the whole way.

@Diode I know you dislike spotlighting leagues but our writing leagues have been pretty dormant for awhile. Couldn't hurt to spotlight the league for the firs 3-4 weeks.

Yeah chose a specific skin don’t know if that’s the problem but I’ll change it.

And we have discussed spotlighting leagues but @Diode says there’s no point becuase the site is so small. But 3-4 weeks of spotlighting a league seems like a fair compromise.