- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

AK Bae

take this war to ya fam..

face painted up, stick gotta extended long nose till ya mom knows vengeance
ur skull in my hand, smoke in the air & bones on bodies like a Papa Shango entrance
im not really a big fan of wrestling punches, but this is a cool meta that was executed well... nice
ur slut picked me ova u, i snuck her in hallways & banged her
crushed ur soul wen she went w/ her 'Gut Feeling' cuz it wasn't 'Always the Answer'
ehh not digging this one.. wording seems pretty bland, seen better gut feeling concepts.. its a loose tie in imo for a not overly enjoyable concept to me
she gives handjobs for cash, w/ a gang of sluts that are hit & bummy
her teams the Footclan, they run the streets at night jackin shit for money
lol decently funny bar and reference punch.. but its hard to overlook the fact this is essentially a jackin'/kacking off bar tho... solid
this faggot been smashin dudes for centuries, u a bum & queer
u go helmet to helmet so much AB would retire off the fact u used the same one for yrs
lol cool current event sports punch.. i like the concept, ref condom in the setup wouldve helped round out the concept, but thats nitpicky
u in the finals composin the weakest trash, im doin ya tragic
ironic u & Beetoven had the same handicap but the shit u writes about to ruin a Classic
decent/solid.. its a good deaf jab and tourney reference

u cant avenge blues L & he knows it, guap wasted in his wreckless time
the verse u'll drop'll neva make Ryan Kerrigan about throwin money for a defensive line
i like the angle you went for here, and the tie ins are cool, but its only a jab to me because ive seen kerrigan wordplay done before as well as offensive/defensive line football references done a lot.. cool bar overall, but not one thats overly dope due to the core of the punch being two familiar flips
u live life in closed caption, i learned sign langngue to bash clits
i perfected Readin Lips cuz ur moms pussy always whisperin for me to come smash it
lol, pretty funny concept... i just cant get behind i fucked your mom concepts anymore.. why not his girl? more impactful... this was dece
i get it in w/ the ol girl u luv, sinning every night i crash her skirt
my dick & ur Excommunicated on a lvl so high before marrage i got bashished out the catholic church
nah.. ive done excommunicate before so the wp wasnt captivating to me personally...and this flip just feels way more long winded then it had to be
deaf piece of shit...Listen, snitches out here get aired quick in the jaw
u aint no "Court Stenographer" but u write down every word & share it w/ the law
haha dope.. this was a cool fresh cncept
my bars'll muslim from spittin & i'll light u up w/ a shank
S'like a Harem, the site has a special place for bitches like u in the ranks
mussle'em is like 06 wordplay and is a bit awkward.. i get it as a tie in but nah.. actual punch is dece

vs.

My team some savages, they’ll bust down ur fuckin door and get violent as shit
It’s Jumanji, u gone see Allen Parrish while a buncha animals run wild in his crib
dope np... i remeber barc had a jumanji bar recently but this was much diff i think... cool attack line
Bring your whole team, I’ll murder AK and WHOEVER wants to reach for a nine
Anyone w/ a weapon gone be followin this fairy into a trunk.. Ocarina of Time
solid video game meta.. very reminiscint of AK's keebler punch, but a solid flip
I’ll rape Allen’s slut in front of him & he won’t do shit about it.. don’t let it phase me
That bitch’ll be turning to Knight & crying before I smash like Brienne & Jaime
lol i love GoT so i digg this.. cool current knight nameplay thats worded very well
Used to fuck her on the daily - I remember feeling up her ass.. tits.. her legs, bro?!
WHEW!! Every part of her BODY bring back some memories, must be Guy Pierce in Memento
fuego.. very dope concept
My hitters will pump 30 rounds in your whole family tree if I throw them change
It’s hard to stop my dogs from lickin when I put a band on ya head, it’s a cone of shame
damn... very nice, good creativity
Watch this faggot turn into a straight BITCH when I shove a 38 down his fucking throat
Candy Cigarettes - when that stick’s in ya mouth youngin’s just pretendin he wants that smoke
cool meta but as deluvered its no very impactful.. cool for a swag line but light
Switch to Arson, blast the flamethrower til every inch of ur faggot face is blistered
You’ll have Burns all over your body.. u a walking wet dream for Waylon Smithers
haha wording made this dope.. very well delivered.. nice bar
How many figures you makin g? Cuz I’m bout to run your pockets & inherit mine
This gone be Inigo check for u.. if I see u got 6 digits on hand, u can prepare to die
conceptually this seems dope and i get/like the wp... this is over my head tho, dunno who Inigo is or how it correlates to 6 digits etc.
Murder you in cold blood, you think you gone hear a peep from ya lady? Stop
All that hush money, she getting paid to act like she ain’t seein nothing like Jamie Foxx
lol another fresh and cool meta.. the punch is a little light but this, like most others, was very well written and is a good concept
Your ho into some freak shit.. whips, chains, on a sex swing actin unruly & testy
She do whatever I say when I pull her hair like she making Ratatouille w/ Remy
lol, decent enough.. dont love it as a closer, but cool

Good battle guys. Pretty dope battle and a nice conclusion to the SC

Overall Allen had a pretty solid verse here.. prob only had two bars i would call 'misses'.. a couple solid personals, some decent generic jabs, but also some so so bars or ideas sprinkled throughout... Answer beasted this imo, some nice fresh well rounded concepts, and honestly he had much much much better wording that just made his verse more enjoyable to me....i do feel this verse was too generic heavy for a SC finals, wouldve liked to have seen a personal or two referenced, but hey i guess the nameplays count... it's relatively close as AK was consistently solid throughout, but

I think Answer had the better concepts, the much better wording and setups of his punches, and ultimately a bit more consistency and freshness to his angles.... props to both

My vote is for Answer as SC Champ.
-kungfugrip