View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 03:25 PM   #5
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

AK:

Papa Shango was dope. Gut feeling was clever. Footclan was lulz to me. AB was nice. Beethoven was really good. Ryan Kerrigan was fresh to me, not seen that done before, LOL’d at Reading slips, Excommunicated is witty, I thought of something along those lines for Cashius back in the tag tourney actually lol. Court Stenographer was cool. Muzzle him/harem was nice too. Feeling it. Very solid showing.

Answer: Allen Parrish was real nice, similar vein to his Ryan Kerrigan one I felt, both real good. Ocarina is solid. I’m not a GOT follower either but I get the reference and it’s good. Memento is great. Cone of shape is worded really well, good conceptually, I dig it. Candy Cigs is real good. Burns line is dope, reminds me of one by Serge but I fuck with it. Be inigo was straight. Jamie Foxx is good. LOL @ Ratatouille closer.

Dope battle.

I got Answer edging it slightly overall, his wording was on point here by tying multiple things into each line/concept effortlessly - everything was at least good, from both of you, so this is a great way to end the SC. Two dope verses, not a lot to decide it, but the consistency Answer had proved the decider for me. Mad props to you both.

That's Lars vote from discord he said he couldn't post
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.