View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 05:02 AM   #8
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Bum bitch.

U must a comedian. I got guns for sport. This nigga is st8 up soft & weak...
But all jokes aside,
If I see 'Jason Kidd on the block'...I'll shoot around & lift'em off his feet/
U know I'm surgical w/this bitch! Always down to give an imposter slugs...
Or I'll smash ur hands w/a hammer until ur 'wrist snap' like puttin on doctor gloves,
He couldn't pay me to fuck his slut. I bet the fat slob drools whenever son bake...
He let her sit on his face but I wouldn't 'liquor for the bread' if I was makin rumcake,
Scope w/ the long range. Hit his ass from blocks away w/o warnin & no sign...
I saw the bullet 'em split'em before it caught more hang time than a sheet dryin on a clothesline,
I wont just leave Jay Rock. It'll be a homi after y'all peep his body & the condition...
Cuz all we'll see is 'blood leakin from the Top Dawg' like a early copy of Redemption.
not to keen on Kidd, wrist snap doctor gloves was okay, rum cake was okay conceptually but worded weird to me. clothesline was way too wordy and convoluted. Redemption okay.

i got Jason winning