View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:33 PM   #6
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonFresh View Post
Body vs the Fresh man.
or is it?

Punchline king vs amateur hour naaahh he cant stop me
When it comes to skills. like stage diving I got the upper hand on Body.
decent body flip
ur last win questionable.. sway much? lets inspect all those stupid votes..
gotta Check for every one for Body then pay mortgage to ur funeral home
well he wouldnt have to pay mortgage at a funeral home, i would let it slide but it's the punch
line by line breakdown got voters stating.. "played". "whack". the fact is-
ya punchlines sooooo old. It could rival an ill-nika’s faceapp challenge
nik hasn't been around so this feels really dated, although it is saved because the faceapp thing is new. idk anyone else old on this site, nik is tbe usual suspect when it comes to this.
call a townhall 'n gather all witnesses for this faaks beheading
noose around ya neck. fresh oversees tieing the knot. destination wedding.
ok took me a second but this is pretty dope, wording could be better but it always can.
funny ya girl bears next to fresh I stay giving it hard
if she Bears next to Body. its delivered to the ICU with a sympathy card.
another body flip, meh. Body has a lot of personals you could have dug up, would have liked to see you take advantage of that
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Bum bitch.

U must a comedian. I got guns for sport. This nigga is st8 up soft & weak...
But all jokes aside,
If I see 'Jason Kidd on the block'...I'll shoot around & lift'em off his feet/
the kid part could have been tied in better in the setup. w/o the tie in, something about his kids or w/e, it reads a bit awkward and sounds like you just chose a famous Jason and wrote basketball things.
U know I'm surgical w/this bitch! Always down to give an imposter slugs...
Or I'll smash ur hands w/a hammer until ur 'wrist snap' like puttin on doctor gloves,
fire
He couldn't pay me to fuck his slut. I bet the fat slob drools whenever son bake...
He let her sit on his face but I wouldn't 'liquor for the bread' if I was makin rumcake,
decent wordplay
Scope w/ the long range. Hit his ass from blocks away w/o warnin & no sign...
I saw the bullet 'em split'em before it caught more hang time than a sheet dryin on a clothesline,
a sheet on a clothesline gets about 6 feet of hangtime but i still like this. why does it say bullet em tho? Doesnt take anything away, might be a typo
I wont just leave Jay Rock. It'll be a homi after y'all peep his body & the condition...
Cuz all we'll see is 'blood leakin from the Top Dawg' like a early copy of Redemption.
ur calling him the top dawg but the tie ins are decent. punch was lacking, could have been more direct but decent.
Body takes it w/ that wrist snap shit over destination wedding

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter