View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
@Sletchq - 12

skin ur flesh & decorate the crib in a way that beats Ed Gein's worst dreams easy
You'll be stretching out over the lamp like when Aladdin first freed Genie

lol ehhh...ok idea...little clunky in realization

My hidden agenda? I just really wanna leave this site w/ a high standing
Slecht's hidden agenda... every time he performs as a trap when he's live camming

hidden a gender? lol this was ok...

he'll never pull off that big performance in a tourney w/ cash on the line
if this fags clutchin the purse he's in a dark alley with a bag on his side

Jesus this is old

i'll kidnap ur bitch, splicin together magazine clippings tellin u pay me bitch
ransom note'll be a random ass assortment of letters like ur stupid fuckin alias

lmao bang bang bang

Slecht treats ladies like queens - buys jewelry & picks up the check
He knows how to hold a chick down... cuz no bitch has ever given consent

played again and way too predictable..telegraphed this way too soon

ppl thought you were zelph? I'll crack ur face til its ruptured & bruising
leave u w/ a fat lip, trust me there'll be no more fucking confusion

lol gone. dug this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slechtq View Post
I get why you chose answer, made us believe you had one, & you thought deeper,
knowing now it branched off currensy & lyrical artist,... confirms you have neither.

he doesn't have a lyrical artist? shit was trash regardless of the fucked up English problems

answer, you're washed up & I don't know what you yap for
u the type to pay bum niggas to hold ur pockets, while I pay a shoota to tap urs

why would he pay bums to hold his pockets? or bum niggas to be more specific....I am familiar with the hold pockets slang.....it wouldn't make sense to pay someone to do this....its a flex forcing a weaker person into submission....you couldn't pay someone to do this because the submissive payment negates the act of.............yaknow what....it just doesn't fucking work idiot. and u don't pay a shooter to rob someone? lol u pay a shooter to shoot someone lmfao I get that ur trying some hip slang talk out here but jesus the terms define themselves it shouldn't be so difficult for you to cract functional scenarios with them. smh.

without a mention, I come back with a vengeance, no question
the blade split ya open, leavin' more than one answer....search engine

I dug this ok...kinda simple but since we haven't seen a lot of name flips on this dude ill give it to u even tho its probably played

it'll get intense when I open fire...all u hear is brrrrappp when the gat sound
stick'll light up ya chin like ur in charge of storytellin' at a campground

hate to give barcotic any acknowledgement but his version of this was waaaay hotter. this was ok.

false representation of creativity makes this an ugly slaughter,
u can't lose what u never had, dummy...you're treading on muddy water

nah idk what this means. an idgaf if u don't like that I didn't get it. its your job to make this shit accessible to the voters.

itll be the last time u see ya broad, b - i ain't taking u seriously, I'm sorry.
im known to leave bitches with no answer like right after they ask me what are we?

so like......every time answer gets into a relationship.....u steal him from them? is this gay stuff? u should only be able to perform this action once if youre murdering him which I can only hope was the intent here? but you pluralized bitches and now im forced to categorize you as a jealous side nigga. this is boring conceptually even if you did perform this well.

answer had a couple decent connections, sletchq had too many issues with his wording and conceptually was pretty boring to me.

v answer
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.