View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 05:32 AM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

LET'S GO!!!

I'm going bat as shit..this is DC vs. Marvel; cataclysmic battle ish'
I have a battle horse; banana clip..If you're incredible..Hulk..you're not 'mad with rhymes'..you're mad because you're wack as shit...
I'm something ridiculous..I'm a Angel in Heaven..my nice writtens puts me above as a christian
I'm above as religious... If you think you're nice with raps..nah..you're naughty (Not T)..it means you're getting nothing' for Christmas...
This is battle writtens. cataclysmic; algorithm shows your a statistic..I vex with rhymes
I'm texting lines...I'm a christian..when I 'hear the horn'..Gabriel sounded mine..and you got left behind..
I'm making succulent statements! Above with abrasions, the cut of a razor..
I'll make you a vegetable..It's clear there's a synonym for something 'incredible..but..like..he's nothing amazing!
I fume with knives..this is do or die..conclusion time..you're due to die
I'm lavish with rhymes..and if this cat has 'nine lives'..when he 'pussies out..did he gain or lose a life?
I make statements bitch..spray a clip..and you'll say you'll dip
Abrasions rip..I'm the penis..and you're the butt of the joke..and I'm feeling gay as shit!!

LOL

GOOD LUCK LITTLE GUY..LOL..!