View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 12:15 PM   #17
Shia Labruh
Unchained Slinger

Battle Record: 1-1

Shia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant future

Grow up bitch.. ima kill u, ur verse & whoever u conspire with..
rhymes give off a Superbad feelin.. & the content in seth’s lunchbox inspired it.
Plus save that asian gahbage. You need to change ya flow coward..
only impact them yellow bars have is putting ya phone battery on low power.
u gettin served now, the tre beamin.. it’ll be horror, the place screamin..
the flow, u stay bleedin.. i’ll grab the fifth and wave at ur face: you daydreaming
i slay heathens.. it’s a slight interest- ur death gives me bright images..
shotty blast, i’m getting off with Blue blood.. u can blame it on white privilege
now it’s a Pick 6, lotto boom.. big nose: give me nozzle room..
cave u in: be ina grotto soon.. machine on ur voicebox: yea that’s how my auto tune.

Vs

so this pussy wants a fight?! then things fin to get graveee tonight
no Vital Signs - i’ll ’put a Stick to this Square tryna Pickett’ like a Labor Strike
tore thru the SC but FLOPPED n' Cale sent you on a walk to Jesus
you didn't just run out of gas.. u hitchhiked, got ass fucked & chopped to pieces
kill the gun talk, we’ve seen your pics & know ur mode is neutral
yaa you’re makin the Tech Boom.. lookin like a nerd that writes code for Google
this isnt one of Cleft’s techno jams. this is death from the get-go fam
techs go blam when i put the ’Beams to ur Eyes & Open-Up’ like a Retinal Scan
always lying about a “kill-list” of homies that u’ve clapped w/ some force..
while you ‘Make-up a Body’ i'll have the funeral director doin that to your corpse

Ok. So Blues quotes were a bit more stronger imo. He started off real strong, but his last 5 bars didn't do it for me at all. Res was here & there wit standouts, his non quotes were much stronger than blues imo. This is a bit tough, but if I have to vote it would be Resin going off full body of work. Pretty freaking close & I can see why it's going the way it is. Both did their thing, blue took out wit the last 5. Personal preference.

Vote- Resin