Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBL Week 5 Magcast

Netcees Battle League

Welcome battlers, since the video mags seem to be popular and adored we here at the NBl decided to try another crossover and do a round table podcast talking about the league. We went over reviews and predictions like a traditional mag would, and even talked about other stuff along the way. I’ll make this a hybrid mag and incorporate sections that translate best to text like top punches and rankings.

For now, have a listen to the conversation

Myself, Innovator, John Dillinger, Amen and Hush cover lots of random stuff, mostly battle related.

https://anchor.fm/seth081/episodes/N...Magcast-e295ai
I’ll edit the rest as I go

Top 5 Punches
by Cashius

5. Destroyer vs. Jabari Black
gunbargunbargunbar...can we get some wordplay or a funny pun?
every single bar got a shot in it... verse reads like the night u turned 21

4. Knucklehead vs. Cashius
Leave u bleedin' out, then go kill ya family for speakin on mine freal ock
Whole town gonna get more clicks in 24 hrs than Em & they aallll Killshots

3. Blue Bayou vs. Big Bolo
ur not seein me w/ that 1-2 record. sorry dawg i'm homo proof..
beat me?!...u been touched up so many times i thought this was a Photoshoot

2. Jabari Black vs. Destroyer
You ridin deep? I’ll send ya whole squad to heaven when the cal lift up/
I’ll solve the problem when I subtract em and send em to the other side like algebra/

1. Knucklehead vs. Cashius
Ya love to grab shit out of thin air, but nothin' magic for ya here
Catch ya on the street & blow ur mind when I pull the metal behind ya ear

Power Rankings
by Knucklehead

5. Ryno - AKA Bash. Has been dropping nice stuff and consistently showing. Let's see if he can remain in the top 5 and continue to grow. He is part of a very competitive new class.

4. Knucklehead - I won't write a lot about myself but think I still deserve to be top 4. One loss after a long stretch of big wins and an SC champ. I'll be back to go for another streak and solidify my status as the next Hall of Famer.

3. Blue Bayou - Text runs through his veins. He drops like, 40 lines a week. And is always dope. He has only lost to myself in a close and dope contenders match. I'm sure he doesn't want to lose again. Also the potential LLL Champ on RB. If he can maintain both at the same time I believe he will break a record, or at least tie a very impressive one.

2. Jabari Black - The Gunbar Prince took out Destroyer last week in a close and controversial finish, prompting some debate on the wide spread acceptance of all gunbar verses. He'll need to expand his portfolio a bit to take out HOF'er Cashius and stay in the top 5 to the end of the season.

1. Cashius - The current champ has been flawless so far this season and just ended my 9 win 2 1/2 month hot streak. Always consistent and polished.

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 09-21-2018 at 08:20 PM.