View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:50 AM   #124
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
This is a hilarious level of hypocrisy.

"We should complete ignore fatalities in one group of people because they're elderly and sick anyway.

But when it benefits my point of view, we definitely need to pay attention to deaths among the elderly and sick."

And please quote from sources with actual journalists next time. What the fuck is a "latest-today-news.com". You sicken me.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tients-over-80
“If you can’t attack the message, attack the messenger”

Look at this:

1) Fraze looks at link
2) Instead of looking at subject matter, immediately looks at source
3) Fraze doesn’t recognize the source, immediately assumes subject matter is incorrect

Lmaooo I deliberately picked some random site I never heard of because I knew this would be your reaction. There are plenty of other reputable sites reporting on this, just go search it. I’m playing chess, you on checkers.

Once you realize that, realize you’ve been doing this THE ENTIRE TIME. It’s why you’ve been wrong so much

Lol @ “use real sources” and you post a story saying the same shit as the “fake source”. Lmaooo

Last edited by Coop; 01-16-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote