Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

I feel a little uncomfortable voting on such a close battle of this magnitude when I'm coming from a battle writing only background... please forgive me if you feel my analysis doesn't do justice to your piece, or that I'm unqualified to pass judgement on it (I am, but votes from better qualified persons don't seem to be forthcoming).

Soul - I thought this was pretty great. Your flow/cadence was spot on for me, and was aided by your use of strong rhyme schemes throughout. I liked your approach of an overall metaphor fleshed out in parts by several related sub metaphors, eg "my captain's quarters were locked". Some of your descriptions were quite beautiful, too - "between separate cerulean planes" stood out to me in particular. I really don't have anything negative to say, this was one of the best topical pieces I have read. Although to be fair, I've read comparatively few. Still, I feel inspired by this piece, tbh. Well done.

Yoda - I liked your take on the topic - our humanity plagued with problems leading us into the great (negative) unknown. Vocabulary was great, and strong rhyme schemes were there. To be honest, while I found your verse to be very impressive, I didn't particularly enjoy it. The metaphors were too dense for me (or maybe I am just too dense for them. ha.), and I struggled to connect with your writing because of it. Re-reading, I'm still unsure of what's meant in several places, while other lines like "success painted in red" and "white dwarf syndrome" are pretty stellar.

Voting for Soulstice.