View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 12:07 AM   #47
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

First, Frank posted after the deadline. He posted 2 hours after. The reason he was allowed to do this is because Adonis said he would be closing battles 18 hours past the deadline.

I quoted Frank to tell him I'd also be posting a bit after the deadline. Frank knew I intended to post, and knew both of us would be posting after the deadline. If he was actually posting a no show verse, it's confusing as fuck as to why he actually requested an extension in the first place.

Anyways, I posted 17 hours past the deadline, adhering to Adonis's number. In addition to this, larS extended everything by a further 12 hours+ anyways due to the site going down at the time of posting so I was half a day early on getting my verse in anyways.

Basically, Frank wanted to make it controversial. For some odd reason, he barely tried and threw away any chance of us having an awesome battle. He wanted to try and make it "controversial" to add an asterisks next to the win, when really there's none. I posted a better verse than him. Adonis DQed him but I was 3-0 up anyways so it makes no difference.

I'm just gonna show up and drop verses. Simple as that. Next week I'll get a champ match which is awesome and hopefully will bring out the best in both of us.