- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Copywrite dope. My brother hung with him a few times whennhe moved to silver spring marylandm has a track posted on yoytube he did with him. Legit shit

His first solo album was dope. The high exhaulted.

His shit after that i wasnt diggin cause of his style change. Love the old school raw as fuck sound of copy. When he sped the flow up and his contsnt drastically changed i couldnt stand it. Smh
lmao I couldnt tell you the tracks name because they're all similar sounding to me if im real, punchliney type shit but the one line goes:

"Cause the NFL I follow stands for No Fucking Law" then some other guy, prob Camu Tao or Cage or some shit goes "Spit game, melt your team, catch me with a bunch of ugly bitches with low self esteem" LOL that shit has me laughing out loud
sral is offline   Reply With Quote