View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #20
KOSMOSIS
Banned

KOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Know you not that true enlightenment is to know yourself? Know you not that you are your best self when you exist for others? Know you not that you must die daily? choking out the weak and beggarly elements of your persona? Who told you that there is nothing after this? and can they prove it? How do you plan to stand before the Omnipotent King and say that you did not need to take up your cross, yet are still worthy of admit into the Celestial City? O' foolish man, who has tricked thee? O' despondent man.....who has blinded thine eyes so that thine vision is only darkness? And such a great darkness as that?

You must carry your cross. You must die daily, crucifying the desires of your sinful nature. You must begin the process, before it is too late. Call unto Jesus Christ, the savior of our souls, our ambassador to infinity.......I love you.

KOSMOSIS is offline   Reply With Quote