Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Also in the uk and most of europe men are uncircumsized theyre penises aee fully intact and you may not think that makes a difference if your in america right now where most ment have uncircumsized cocks but when you come to europe and you look at the people here there are huge differences that i have noticed and whatever you can say that doesnt matter to you but as an american being one of the only ones here with a circumsized cock it is very difficult to get things like a a job or b a girl or get treated with respect in general just because im an american and you can say it makes no difference but it does there are hige differences ive noticed between american men and european men that i have noticed for one uncircumsized men dont seem to really give a fuck as much and are totally much more of like just not giving a fuck or just trying to be funny or just laughing at shit or making stupid silly jokes circumsized men are much more rigged and serious and try a bit too hard to get things right i think circumsized mens expectations are also a lot higher than most uncircumsized men...... im sorry i just had to say it but it makes a huge difference and truthfully i think theres a lot of animosity between the two groups when i meet europeans and ive been to a lot of european countries most of the people really do not like americans that much they are very wary of american people in general..... i dont know if thats cause theyre circumsized or its because of their political views but thats how most europeans view american people that i have met so therefore i think it would be very difficult for an average american person in general to make it in this country because of those differences unless that person was tom cruise and they had a hell of a lot of money to spend while in europe.... just my opinion anyways but i dont think most european establishments would want an american person like myself working for them sorry....
LMAOOOOO

Oh shit....holy fuck.

I'm literally in tears.

Can't breathe.

I fucking love you 2crip.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote