- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Dope battle fellas, my fav topic of the round!

Geno: Great verse, your flow is always a plus point and you play to that strength to help carry the topic as it unfolds which is used to good effect. Unusually for you there was a couple spots where the rhyming was like a syllable out or so and not matched perfectly, which isn't a huge thing for me, but I think at this stage in the competition those small things should be ironed out completely. This couplet really shows what I mean by that:

Tony put a freight train up his nose, i only hope he adjusts
holding his little buddy, face covered in cocaine like its blush

The end rhymes are mismatched and it just seemed a little rushed or sloppy to me, almost like it was wrote quick without being proofread. As I said, it's a minor thing usually, but with the level of competition invoked at this point those things come into play.

All in all the verse was solid, maybe not the approach or execution if have gone for with this, but a solid showing and one of your better verses of recent.

UnbornBuddah: Whoa, this is probably the best verse I've read from you since your stint over at PR in the rhyme. You've really improved and it showed here, this read like you putting your marker down to claim why you should win this entire thing! Your writing was superb and showed a real writers voice coming to the fire with some brilliant descriptive literary techniques thrown in! I loved little bits like this one:

Our tale begins in Scarface’s wrinkles

I just think that you tied every little thing into the story well and it helps create a rich tapestry and you wove all the elements together through out. There was some welcomed humour as well to what could have been quite a violent and dark topic, lines like this one helped break that up:

The Don died with his facial features contorted. What a feeble person!

Again, it's just so well tastefully done it's hard to look past that.

Both writers did extremely well here, this is probably my vote for battle of the week and UB as verse of the week to be honest. You set the bar really high here with this one, and I was glad to see both writers kill what was my favourite topic this round. Great job guys!

I've got UnbornBuddah winning here.