- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I am having a hard time with the idea that people who choose to attend his shows and choose to step up to the mic to challenge him and ask him questions are somehow blameless in them getting dunked on? Help me out.
I'm not saying they're blameless. If anything, they're props, and I hope their experience makes them think about issues more objectively. Just echoing boof in that what I've seen isn't really compelling as anything other than political entertainment. I like seeing myopic stances on issues fact checked as much as anyone else with glasses, but I think what I've seen was just geared toward a certain audience in such a way where it is good for getting views, but is a problematic way to talk issues

Again, haven't seen much. Don't really care for Sam Harris either, but they both seem smart enough to have a real conversation. I see both of them as kind of pandering to a certain audience's desire to feel smart for believing what they belive

But, that's in my limited experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
@Sharp you’re a gender studies professor aren’t you?
I honestly can't figure out what you're getting at here. Should I call you a faggot?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote