View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 04:19 AM   #13
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Every Word Capitalized Like A New Beginning…

Go “Big or Go Lebowski”…Blue, Watch How “This Dude Abides”…When Mace Puts The “Metal to Your Cheek, Kid” Like A “Playground Slide”…

WHATS IN THE BOX?...From Dawn To Dusk The Gats Gon’ Bust…
Cut These Dudes Down To Size…A Couple “Severance Packages” MaCe Hand’n Out Like “Elon Musk”…
Revenge Is “Sweet”…Smile Mothafucka’s…It’s “Candy’d-Camera”…
Punches “Take A Piece” From You “Day by Day” Like An “Advent Calendar”…
A Couple Un-Worthy Challengers…Will This Battle Be Bought And Paid For Like Ukrainian Howlitzers?
Fuck It…I’ll ‘Snap Shots’ Till Blue’s Body-parts “Missing In Places” Like “Homesick Travelers”…
MaCe Droppin’ “Dream-Liners” That’ll Leave Blue “Boeing In The Wind”…
I’ll Kick In The Door Like B.I. Did…Automatic “Weapons Drawn” Like “Oliver Peck’s Crib”…
The Situations Critical…MaCe…The Killable One Syllable…Word Is Born…MaCe Raps Around You Like An Umbilical…
Put’n Both “Heads Under The Hood” Like “Pagan Rituals”…
Self-Appointed Moderator, Huh?…Who Fuckin’ Cares Bro…Blue Lettin “The Net Get To His Head” Like “Lunch Lady Apparel”…
Im Already, Already…Blue Barely A Maybe…MaCe Mad-Ill-n’-All-Bright Like US Ambassador’s Baby…
Answer Chugging Along…Sucked Down Colostomy Bags Full Of Catheter Gravy…
Punches Like Martial Artists…Answer’s Broke Ass Battling Behind Marshall’s & Targets…Battered and Bruce’d…MaCe Render Answer D-Earl-Lee Departed…
Wouldn’t Wanna Be Ya…MaCe Handing Out A “Crushing Defeat” like “Travis Scott Performing In South Korea”…
Answer Trying To ‘Pussy Out On Me’ Like A “Female Eunuch”… You Was Only As Good As “Ya-Last-Hit!”…
So Ill Stick…Ya “Dick” In A “Hard-Drive”…Cuz Against MaCe You Get “Blown To Bits!”…

Game, Blouses…

Last edited by MaCe; 12-01-2022 at 04:43 AM.