View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 03:04 PM   #4
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Wonderful!

Okay, Artifice I enjoyed the piece, it had a nice flow, and I felt a bit sad coming upon the ending. It would be nice to have seen something longer though, because with Frank he just goes. However, I got to say it just wasn't enough to best Frank here. You had a tremendous run, but I don't think you gave it your all, too short and while nice, it just didn't awe me like Frank's.
Frank, your piece was astounding. Best piece I've ever read from you. I will remember this piece for many years. One that inspires, one that is hard to best. If this is the bar you continually set your pieces to, you will be legendary, at least in my eyes. I'm sure you will reach even higher levels and that will be amazing to witness.

Vote: Frank