Old 10-30-2017, 12:34 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default White people are dumb

Dont go to school losers

Get a job. I just got another raise. Im making 800 a week after taxes and i dropped out of high school, smoke weed, drink, do blow, have sniffed heroin, regularly enjoy the company of prostitutes and fist fight vagrants who ask me for change

Im 2 grand away from paying off my debts (medical and credit ignorance related) and do whatever i want always

School isnt the answer.

I got this raise because they just fired the 6th guy theyve hired this year to work beside me. They go to tradeschools and other horseshit and get out and know nothing. Its like going to college and playing qb for navy. It doesnt get you ready for the real world.

So since i was doing these bums work for them anyways i leveraged it into more money.

The moral of the story

Those rapist mexicans didnt go to a trade school, they just raped and learned on the job. Like a real american.

Trump 2020