View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 07:25 AM   #112
Ullr
Norse God

Battle Record: 5-6

Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr

Apologies, I was in contact with sraL but had mistakenly believed the due date to be the same as I have been used to and didn't realize it was specified as UK time, poor attention to detail but I will account for that in the future. My apologies, very cool verse Johnny! We both went a similar route with the world in total disarray, I suppose given the picture it makes sense, just cool to see that great minds think alike :)

Nice to meet you in any case! Sorry about the confusion with my posting, last round I was a fill-in for a no show, sraL had invited me to do so and I wasn't even able to remember my login information. This week at the very least I was able to post myself but blundered the time zone given that for the past few years I have basically been exclusively on another site where the due date is consistent but different - if UK time is the norm here I will make that adjustment while here :)

Going to get some votes in later today, nice work to all involved. This is shaping up to be quite an epic contest. It looks like Diablo was no showed, that is unfortunate but I suppose congratulations to him unless sraL wants to work out some manner to fill-in / combine his battle with another as long as it doesn't upend any of the existing battles. I am confident in his decision making and leadership and thus look forward to either outcome.

In other news, I finally got to test out the rifle I built this weekend, her name is "Aris" and she is a beeeeast. :D