View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 10:25 PM   #123
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal symptoms are more likely to be fatal. Even in those cases, quitting cold turkey with nothing to help the process tends to be the only way someone would die.

Source: http://americanaddictioncenters.org/...risk-of-death/

Either way, @uh-oh, I genuinely believe you are smart enough to grasp that addiction to those substances (and crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine) is not mental and is in fact physical. I get that you like to put on your Rust Belt poverty cape and stick up for idiots who say idiotic things, from Donald Trump to Trademark, but come the fuck on.