View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #52
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
@Elemental P what is the jinn?
The Jinn are basically Muslims version of ghost or demons sort to say. People actually relate Sleep Paralysis with a Jinn messing with you (from what I read). That's a whole other subject but the whole Jinn, and Demons being aliens I think is silly. There's so much I can bring up but it's been a while since I talked on these subjects.

However in the Rose Cross book, it does mention mankind is supposed to be a 4 fold being (4 dimensional being) which this Ron Garner touched on a bit. They also talk about "Soul Science" and other shit, that book was written in 1916 and that was the 68th convocation (when reading thru disinformation it's important to remember there is always the HIDDEN meaning/message that only people in the know, understand, and there's an obvious message for the everyday people, the even use symbology in their writing to hide their work, almost double talking)

So whenever I read or watch a video I'm always very objective on it til I read up on it more. But yea The Jinn is also known as a "Genie" bunch of other Muslim shit I'm not familiar with.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote