View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #25
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

lemme just preface this by saying...rather i'l ask...what reason would i have to hate? (consider i don't be on here like that, nor do i give a fuck what the consensus is)

anyway, beats nice. the flows kinda tidy.

the verse is ass.

you talking shit like...
Quote:
If you can't say that lyrically this is better than 90% if this bullshit out today y'all are smoking crack
nigga...who/what do you listen to? cause comparing it to the garbage that's out these days & saying its better really isnt saying a muthafucking thing...like..."lemme settle for mediocrity & justify it by saying oh im better that so & so"...nigga, strive for greatness fuck is you talkin bout??

if that's your aspirations, you're fucking up...also, while i'd agree there's alot weak shit out these days, youre still wayyy wrong.

honestly, your pen game is weak (based off maybe 3? tracks of yours ive heard) & its not like youre killing the other areas to make up for it. i understand whole heartedly music is much more than than having a nice pen (hence all these whack text rap ass niggas) but dont act like yours is even up to par - & i say that to say, stay on your game & improve it...

...either that, or continue to take it like a hoe ass nigga & call it hate cause that's easier to deal with. & yes im aware its just some rough type shit, im taking it as much.

on a positive note, i fuck with some of the unorthodox rhymes...not the rhymes per se, more the approach. also you seem to have a genuine love for the art, i'll always fuck with that.

no shade nigga, i give it how i feel it outta respect, that being said, you feel some typa way, say something.

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote