View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #223
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Is Knuck a character again? Is arguing in every topic with a different member of the site for 5 pages the true Knuck? Is every fight an elaborate troll, concocted by the Troll¿? Did Knuck save the site? Did Knuck save Diode's new house, does he own this house? When Knuck said he was an Innovator, did he mean that he was Inn- Is Knuck really the best podcaster but we dont realize he is the best podcaster? When. I say when, will the Game come out? When. I want to play the game. Will I be able to play the Game? Will it be released on a Playstation? How much can Bags deadlift right now? Is Knuck insecure or the most secure? It can only be one, or the other. Or can it be somewhere in the middle, with Knuck? Is Jerz actually dangerous? I've never been? Who wants to text battle, 16 bars it could be fun? Why doesn't Destroyer call Certain, a newspaper editor, to become a Journalist? Are all the people giving Activate Self positive feed in Open Mic the same person? Will Knuck bite the bullet and admit he's the Troll? Does Zelph remember when I posted LOL 100 times in separate posts in his intro topic? I hope he remembers. I hope he remembers, all of the time. Did Knuck pay for his own wedding? How rich, exactly, are Knuck's parents? What does Knuck's wife do? Genuinely curious on that one. Yo. What is Amen's fucking deal man. How is Knuck's diet going? Well? I hope it's going well? If Knuck reveals he is the Troll, how will I ever recover? Personally, I mean. How long does it take to make a game? What are the financial prospects of a one man indie game? Sure you have the lottery ticket potential, but what's a realistic $/hr figure for the Game? If it's a passion project, what's next man? Do we just go from passion to passion? Why did Veritas say that shit to me that one time? Because if we just jump from one passion Video Game to the next passion Video Game and we just die then what's the point? Lol just joking nihilism is an empty pursuit I bet the Game will be whimsical, offbeat, and creative? Maybe we, as a site, can all band together and do something creative? Finny drop the beat! A billion people is a lot of mortherfucking people. What kind of music is Knuck into? Knuck do you remember when I complimented your girlfriend in 2015? The picture with the red hat and big ol' Skoal (Is Knuck a skoal man? Grizzly? Cope? Wintergreen? When did you start chewing? How does your significant other feel about it? Have you quit? I smoke and chew. Horrible please quit man) plug with the Myspace angle (downward selfie)? That was a wholesome photo. I hope everyone finds success? It's a symbol for Eng which is a self referential joke.Is there more to life than being clever? Knuck what's your life dream? If Knuck is Troll I swear to God. Did he really patronize me or did he just say he was patronizing me to fuck with me because if it's the latter it fucking worked. Knuck what was the worst part about working retail? I hated it lol. "I'm just an asshole, to be honest. I can't help it. People been hating me my whole life but I won't change for nobody man. I don't care what people think, I'm just an asshole. People call me an asshole but I don't care about other people I called myself an asshole, those people calling ME an asshole don't matter. Straight shooter, brought my straight shooter hat it has a logo on it I'm just an asshole LMAO yo Metaphive remember when it was another board and you were metaphive remember me I'm an asshole I don't care about you LOL. Sup Vic nvm I never said 'Sup Vic' LMAO who's mad? Me? I'm just an asshole where's Vic hello Metaphive repped negged bomb neg bomb neg bombardment neg armada LMAO REPPED neg nuclear war Kendrick Lamar is not Tupac end of story six shooter straight hat." Will there be another Knuck-Inno podcast? Will both versions of the podcast run concurrently? Wouldn't we run out of guest pretty quick? What about the iTunes metrics? Which podcast will have ads first? Will uh oh compare the podcasts to professional podcast hosted by cocaine comics? When does the Game come out?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote