View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:09 AM   #107
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
now lets pretend there are people that showed up as nothing more than conservatives genuinely interested in progressing the republican party (everyone knew who was showing up btw) and once they got there, all the aforementioned groups are chanting "blood and soil" and "one race, one nation, end immigration" and "jews won't replace us" and "david duke" and you STICK AROUND or CONTINUE TO MARCH or ALSO CHANT you are clearly allowed to be labeled under the same umbrella. to anyone that left when that happened, i rescind all my prior statements. i challenge you to find one video of that happening. and furthermore, i challenge you to find one video of the people attending not engaging in the rhetoric of those hate groups.
Without question
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote