View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:22 PM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
And I take it you just came out the wound sharp shooting right?

Well as a person who's shot a whole lot and enjoys my guns just as much as you probably it makes me sick when people like u say this shit. Its like the right to have a gun is only for those who've put more than a few thousand rounds down range with a rental first.

Tacking paper at a hundred yards in tight groupings doesn't make u any better than
The cave dwelling beatmaker who hasn't , maybe give him some pointers or recommendations like the thread stated

In saying that ....go for the AR, tried and true platform and IMO keepmit stock and iron sighted for practice, all the bells and whistles come later lol
Maybe he manages to hit the broad side of a barn with a bolt action rifle before he moves on to a semi automatic?

Oh right, this is the country where we give 18 year olds unrestricted licenses to drive whatever they want with a whole 3 months of training. Stupid me.

<-- Gun advocate for reasonable gun control