Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
So yes a lot of people are probably speaking on paycheck to paycheck. Because for most people, the amount you owe from week to week vs. what you owe at the end of the tax year go hand and hand. So if you owe half of what you did for the full year in taxes, then obviously what you owe from week to week will be lowered as well. Are the slow people able to follow along with this post?
What I’m saying is, Johnny Tubesocks at the local 135-L had 50 bucks taken out of his paycheck instead of 70 and called Trump a savior and then got 3k less in deductions at the end of the year for his 3 kids and probably blamed it on Obamacare
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote