White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lmmfao
Man. I read mr js shit and it was dope as fuxk. One of the more cleaner reads i read from him. Thought that no squares in my circumference line was dope as shit. The opener was slick to. As a whole it stayed sharp. I sensed a man getti f as far away from civilization and a woman as he possibly could just to get his head right.

Lars had the fun y ass bags diss sort of agenda lmao. Have to be honest. I think the verse edges it this week just in laughs and with that really poliched mechanical grasp you have. You bend syllabkes with the rest and me being the same kind of eriter makes me really appreciate what you do. Edit.. Reread mrjs for a more accurate response.

The girl with more class and suck a turd from his ass slayed me tho. Probably bar of the battle. Haha.

I got lars in this one. The commical aspect took it for me.

Last edited by Geno; 10-18-2017 at 03:24 PM.