View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 08:08 AM   #5
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Man...
Stfu

People act like cops dont kill all people. Everytime i see shit like this it just reminds me how simple people are..how easy its been to minipulate you into being hateful. Use your fucking noodle smh
It’s hard to accept that your people been committing genocide for hundreds of years huh?

It’s ok, you don’t have to admit it. What’s done is done your nation will feel it. I feel like it’s coming soon but I’m sure people been thinking the time was coming for a while I’m sure I’m not the first to think that.

The details on this case is wild and you would never hear a white guy got shot through this window in his house because he was home with a gun. You will never hear that kind of story in the news

Black people get shot when they get angry or when they flee.white people get angry and steal cop cars to run them over and they never get shot. White people have to do a whole lot to get shot

Black person just sits in his home with a gun on the table and gets shot. You know how many times I sit at home with a gun on the table?

Last edited by the Munster; 10-17-2019 at 08:12 AM.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote