View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 05:26 AM   #4
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Yea this ain't no Wu beat. I really hate the kick. If you're going to go for the NY minimalist beat like some KA or Roc Marciano shit then go with it.

I felt like I was unfairly shitting on you bro. So I went and checked the next beat. That Soul Dog sample been done to death so I was already thinking this shit better be heat. Nope. You need to work on the drums and building more sounds with them samples bro. Those drums especially, they're beginner as fuck.

Just read the bio on the soundcloud too....lol relax none of that shit true.

lol.. smh aye hater, can I ask you a question? If somebody writes their artist bio to let others know who they are but also to help push their music to the forefront, and another questions their bio without even knowing who they are, doesnt that qualify that person of whom questions the others bio to be quite delusional? You are delusional guy. Please keep your comments to yourself and how is this not a WU type beat, again? You know nothing about hiphop and therefore, your opinion doesnt matter to me. Stay on your keyboard, surfer.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote