View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 08:45 AM   #34
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I find it insane that people can squat so much. We live in the computer age, why are people so strong they can lift heavy cargo up mountains and shit?

Nice work. I'm trying to get my squat back up to 225 for reps.
im a little confused on the initial part....are u asking whats the point of it? or how is it possible? but thanks regardless! uve been lifting for a while if my memory is correct...whats your programming look like ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
The best part of it is that none of it matters where they think it does.

Current me would whoop the shit out of power lifter me.
PERSONALLY I have no allusions that training for strength and training to fight are not 2 completely separate skills........its tough tho because im interested in boxing but I don't think there is a physique that would allow for both powerlifting and boxing at an advanced skill set....and im not really interested in judo...my body is in bad enough shape from PL lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
BUT HOW DO I REDUCE MY MAN TITS THO

well first off lose some weight u disgusting creature lol. nah fr fr....lose some weight....then hit cable crossovers and flys....bench press is all well and good but its not the best exercise for isolating chest (you should still bench press)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Good job dude
thanks my dude
Captain Neckbeard is offline   Reply With Quote