View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:49 AM   #32
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Idk how much simpler the trolley lever thing could get tbh. Instead of kill one to save a handful of people, you're killing one to save 18 billion dogs. There's like 5 active trolley routes in my region but it's a lot easier to wrap my head around than your scenario... Am I out of touch?

On my Bob Barker shit I'm about to say no anyway. 18 billion dogs is too much to a point where so many would starve/go feral/fight for resources from other animals (pushing them to extinction etc)
This was also my point, you guys are over looking what I said at face value. I said think about the consequences (do we really NEED to save 18 billion animals" because of over population and the inflation increases daily and the ratio to that of humans is like 7.6 billion people on this planet. So that was stated like that to be a stupid sounding question in that regard.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote