View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:41 AM   #4
Shia Labruh
Unchained Slinger

Battle Record: 1-1

Shia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant future

I'd tell you I'll fist fuck ya face, but you'd prolly <3 that, ya fruit hoe
In fact, the time it'll take uterus pond to that pussy'll be quicker than Barc did to Zunto
Sharp giving u hella push. Ya'll fucking? Cuz I checked ya shit, sadly
Was reading his bio shock this lil bitch getting so much protection from his big daddy
I ain't wit the antics. You'll be assed out cuz clips'll have this dickhead frantic
Meaning: When I lift that cannon, that's diarrhea running- it'll have your shit at panic
Should let me ghost ya verse. you'd stand a chance in these parts. Aye,
Would've had you well seasoned wit just the tip of my fingers. You know, Salt Bae
You're one overrated piece of shit. Go head & ask me how, ya pansy fuck
Cuz I'd love to run ur shit by you on some "empty your purse bitch".& ante up.
Best protect ya rep. Cuz if I flex the tec, double x_x. Ya death is next
Shake up the whole frame & wipe out every one of ur lines in this square like etch-n-sketch

Last edited by Shia Labruh; 03-12-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: The word "his" was edited out of one of my lines for some reason