View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 10:57 AM   #9
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I'm Khabib w/ a flying kick, try it bitch. No disguises, I can see thru the bunch
Beat you to punches, this a skeet shoot w/ brunch. Fuck yo Jiu Jitsu I will eat u for lunch.
I'm the amalgamation of algorithms, you all gon' listen to salutations from the Mac
It's coming thru the front. If he dumb enough to stunt, the Cal will chase him thru the back
Dump a couple mags, double time. We on top of this supper, I'm EATING
Your heartbeat cease when I spark these Deags, like Carpe Diem when this sucka is SEIZING
I'm Thor w/ the gauntlet on: the Stormbringer. Boring thru ur core w/ a rocket fist
Believe the lore when I launch attacks of raunchy raps, the mags attached'll lock ya wrist
I'll mop ya clique in one stop and dip. Swing&blam, bring ya fam to the middle of this
Stop it quick, I'll riddle ya whip. The kid is sick like Diode: a killer in the literal sense.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter