View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:29 PM   #47
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Ron Garner touched on it in his confessions, but y'all heard about legit ufo shit hiding in plain sight? Like real life FBI ufo shit being hinted in X-Files episodes and referenced like in MiB? I've heard that people can get away with posting some legit ufo footage mixed in with clearly fake shit too. If it flies under the radar and causes no red flags, its not an issue.

If you remember that old ALIEN AUTOPSY video they released and was narrated by Commander Riker lol... it was in the comedy section at my Blockbuster.

if you watch any compilation videos on the subject, you'll know what I mean (Angels hat to thread)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgVETuXKe1I

^ there's a message from @zimdar to @veritas right at the 15:24 mark.
I've watched the entire X files series so I know what you're referring to I think.

I'm not as adept with the alien aspects of conspiracy but I did just finish watching both the Ron Garner reels. Bout to check these others.

Something I noticed though Ron mentioned that's in a few movies. The Rosetta Stone in the move As Above So Below could heal on contact.
Also, towards the end of the first interview, it sounds a lot like the movie Interstellar, where at the house and of the movie he realizes "they" is actually our future selves that evolved to live in the higher diemension.
Another thing I noticed Ron mentioned about J Rod, is that sphere that contained him sounds like it was off the movie DUNE, Where the alien comes to visit the empire. Did you happen to notice that Batty?
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote