Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I don't need anything. I have my opinion as you have yours. If what I believed was fact, I wouldn't be presenting it for discussion. As I've said, you're free to believe what you wish.
You aren’t though. I’m discussing it with you. You’re ignoring it because it doesn’t align with your opinion.

Why bother sharing this and opening a discussion if you don’t want to actually talk about it? Or were you just feeling inadequate today and wanted a handful of woke fags here to yes and you for a page or two?

My opinion is a counter argument based on logical truths, why won’t you disprove what I’m saying if you’re going to call it an equally valid opinion?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote