Old 05-13-2016, 01:25 AM   #9
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

NYC, I really like your futuristic, post apocalyptic setting. Your imagery explained the scene and painted a great picture in my head. Kind of gave me Gears of War vibes, I'm not quite sure why my mind went exactly to that but I really appreciated your vocabulary and the way you put the scenary and plot together. Good work.

Breathless, I liked your descriptive approach as well. It was a cool little section where I almost felt like I was going on the trip for your character, alas, I thought there were things you could have expanded on more and put more of a effort into the piece overall. Wasn't a bad verse, but NYC's took the cake here. Awesome picture he painted. Good work fellas

V/Nyc