View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #19
Rude

Rude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant future

Just an outsider question really but....

Quote:
Baron Mynd -

Good work on this immense good piece here. You came nice and strategic with good flow and good rhyme scheme. Very nice work on this piece. The story was very fun to read. I enjoyed Little Red being a crackhead wanting crack from the big bad wolf. It was rather a enjoyable read. Glad how it ended, with little red's death. Good work on this piece, Baron Mynd. Very nice work.

NYCSPITZ -

Very good work on this piece, NYCSPITZ. You came nice with good flow, and good rhyme scheme. Good story here about a man's grand scheme to take over a magnum opus. Reminded me of Hogwarts; Harry Potter scene. I really enjoyed this story; and hope you write more. Very Good work.

Overall -

Fantastic battle, both came nice with it; but for the more intricate story; I'm going with NYCSPITZ.

V/ NYCSPITZ

this is generally considered an acceptable vote? Or it's a take-what-you-can-get situation?