View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 PM   #4
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default The Dragon

Potent dragon smoking the rings of Saturn, patterns are embers of green and black
Serene and black, the gleam of black; shepherd's warlord wool sheep; stool sheep
Omniscient being, solemn darkness; heartless in a apostle's father with the eyes of scorn
I was born from a shroud of turin, burn angles of churned tables; burned tables and learned fables
For I am a potent rhymer from memory lane; embezzling rank with claws the size of tusks
Form a claws fist with two balled fist; hung steeple's from cathedrals with the bludgeoned of evil
Burned tables of bold fables, learned warlords on demon warlords with broad swords and tusks
Form the sound of light with the sound of plight; sound of plight; and the sound of white
Foster a apostle with bread and butter; have another brother with a shepherds mother; suffer
Despair and grief; the share of wheat and barley in the square of serene and farley
Bought barley and grain from a farmer of eyes of scorn; crown of thorns atop of a goat of scorn
Form the horns on a obelisk devil from the sound of horns; form thorns on apostle steeple's; conquer needles
Solemn steeple; fought the easel of a plague from egypt; seas rip and seas ship from seas ship
Apostle of a young tongue; foster what's shun from the light of a cathedral; suffer needles
Suffer easel; form tongues from formed tongues upon formed tongues; tore rings of alabaster
For I am a master of cherished eyes; blaring white and black from a share of knights..

Fought a crown of horns with a crown of thorns, a devil demon from the screaming black and white vortexes of hell
Sound the golden angel gabriel's horn with a crown of horns/thorns and thorns from a apostle's demon tongue
For I am a demon from a cathedral steeple gumption swallowed poison needle of hell; fought devils in ice hell
A devil's horn, a raging black demon from red hell; fought the devil and devils with a scimitar and white magic..

For I am a demon saying abracadabra..

Last edited by Sinacog; 08-05-2019 at 02:10 PM.