Old 07-30-2019, 11:03 AM   #8
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

faggot u been a fan of me, stealin concepts is screwed an sick
my bars only look Familia cuz u scroll thru my archives findin shit u relate too & flip

Cool angle, but unless I'm missing something, I don't see any relationship between "familia" and "flip". This bar probably would've been stronger if you just left that part off altogether. 7/10

Zelph fuckin annihilated ur career, now txt is a waste in ur life
moment 'Lip Waxed' u he ripped all of ur credibility clean off the face of the site

Someone might dock you for using a lip bar but I liked this one. 8/10

acouple days after i killed ya, i fucked ya girl & worked her mean
while 'Ryan Hurst" goin to the funeral im 'Laying Pipe' till the box a murder scene

Nitpicking here, you're calling a room a "box" which is a bit of a reach. Other than that, this is a solid jab. 7.5/10

i'll do a drive-by on ya crews spot, uzi leavin ya set ugly
Gangrel w/ the cup, wen i let it spit out in ya crowd everyones left bloody

eh it's ok, it feels a bit simple and syntactically it falls apart in two spots. 6/10

ur slut direct message me to fuck, comes home w/ beat cheeks
she Stadiuming me & my sex game gets VIP Box while urs get nose bleed seats

eh, also ok. Stadiuming isn't a word and im not sure what nose bleed seats is supposed to be representing in this "DM'ing me for sex" scenario unless you're implying that she sits on his face during her period, which is really cringe. 7/10

walk up on u & spray the heat in ur torso, gun wreckin ya image
u aint a Piggy Bank but ur gut'll change around wen i drop sum metal in it

I like the idea, but the wording doesn't hold up. Saying I have a piggy bank and its "gut change around" isn't a coherent way of saying a piggy bank has change in it's gut. 7/10

every chick at the strip club can tell u homo...dudes a scrub
them sluts knew Ewer a faggot & they wouldn't bother showin u there jugs

wp is okay, but again the wording just falls apart syntactically. There's two implied meanings to every punchline, on one side of this you're calling your opponent a fag, which is fine. Then there's the other side here where you're calling an ewer, an inanimate jug, a fag and that just doesn't make sense. 6/10

& ur moms a homeless druggy, hoeing it up hard for a rock
aint no Life Guard but she couch surfs till High Waves got her givin CPR to a cock

this is dope, funny. 8.5/10

ur pimp games weak faggot, girls rather take the dike route
should change ya name to Nolan, Ryan every time u pitch a line u strike out

I think you could've done something more with "Nolan" to make this stronger, but this is solid. 7.5/10

when you see a GOD AWFUL wordplay, a line so bad ur head shakes & spins
there’s a 99% chance you can ‘call it A. Knight’.. like girls do an hour into dates w/ him

Nah not feeling this. I'm sure the general "a night/a knight" play has been done plenty of times and the overall angle didn't feel fresh or complex enough for me to ignore that. 6/10

Al your HOF accomps are laughable, real talk man your rappin is weak
i ‘looked into those records’ & find it Audits a buncha shitty verses that are Taxin’ to read

this doesn't come off crazy smooth, but it just barely works syntactically. The idea is cool, but I think this should hit harder in theory than it actually does. It's still a solid jab imo. 8/10

it’s your coke or your life bitch. that’s my demand & it’s well in reason
give up the drugs or i’ll have the ‘Chopper Drop you Over some White’ no Heli-Skiin’

I've seen a lot of chopper/helicopter bars and this one doesn't feel innovative enough. I also don't like the idea of referring to "Snow" as just "white". 7.5/10

Body smashed you! i didn’t know you had riders that empowered you
but after that ShamWowww - that’s proof you got more Rings then the Towels do

I like the general idea. I've never owned a shamwow, but to my understanding they don't have rings on them. You can say you'll "ring them out" but that doesn't mean the same thing as "having rings". I think you could've executed that part better. 7/10

gun in hand & one on the hip...two nines gaurentees you bleed tonight
first one jams, the ‘Side Piece is Up in your Grill’ screamin you should leave ya wife

this is cool, I think I like the wording more than the actual concept. 7.5/10

this loser needs drugs to get laid, he’s droppin roofies every forty minutes
it should come as no a surprise any girl Allays was ‘put to rest’ before he hit it

Phonetically this just doesn't have the right emphasis on "Al" to make the wp work. Overall it's ok. 7/10

& your fiancé’s a slut homie. can’t call your relationships the stable type
she sees other men & Takes the Ring-Off so fast Clorox branding it a table wipe

This one's dope. Still think you could've done just a bit more with it, but no other complaints. 8.5/10

on your front lawn calling you out, weapon in hand pussy tonight it’s death
if u won't come outside – One-Click i’ll let it ‘Ring on Your Front Door’ w/ another type a Tech

eh to be honest im not seeing the implied meaning unless it's just a doorbell which kinda seems kinda simplified to me. Also, like 3 out of your 5 last bars have been different types of rings. At least the wedding ring bar wasn't a gunplay, but I think you could spread them throughout the verse more. 7/10

just keep your mouth shut faggit. don't even try flossin’ in here
anything you Recital prove when putting on a show you come across as a queer

Nah I'm not really digging this syntactically and I feel like the wording could've been better either way. 6.5/10

top bars from AK

lipwaxed
CPR

top from BB

audits
clorox

overall it's neck & neck to me but i got

AK 64.5/90 --> 71.67%
BB 65/90 --> 72.22%

mvgt Blue by the smallest margin imaginable