View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #22
Woke

Battle Record: 6-4

Woke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant future

@uh-oh

"Habitable zone or Safe zone" I assume. There is also the reverse being called the "disaster zone". Too close/too far to a sun, or even as you mentioned a neighboring larger planet as a shield such as Jupiter, which is true, the potential habitable world can also be in the disaster zone by being too close to this planet as the gravitional pull will essentially be a crash course.

Just read up on a "newish" discovery of a giant meteroite, split in two, striking Earth between 300-600 million years ago. They hit Antarctica, each being about 6 miles wide or so. It's fact because Earths outer crust shows signs of massive impact (rock turning to glass and scarring in its core). Destroyed life.

OH - You read the Cometa report yet? I got more than half way, most of the stories I was well aware of already, but just realized I haven't finished as I'm posting this so I will.

The Cometa report for those who don't know is I believe the French Government coming out and saying this is our proof and knowledge of events with credible witness testimony proving Alien exist. The Gov. came out with this report. Since them I know Mexico and Brazil and Handful of other Country's have followed suit in releasing there Knowledge into public domain as to not hide anything

Last thing OH - New Rogan Podcast with an ex-cop from B-more. Feel like you'd enjoy his views as well as the one and only Coco Diaz just came out with a new Rogan Cast. Also the Schaub one was hilarious. Rogan been on a tear lately.
Woke is offline   Reply With Quote